TURBO NEWS NETWORK: Take time to stop and smell the bacon . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem

.

This is a repeat of my 06/06/07 blog entry. Charlie the Big Dog (aka C$) said we should Dona Nobis Pacem today, so here it is. I am using the Peace Globe that his SHD created because I liked its looks!

Since the Forest Dogs sent me the invitation to participate in Peace Globe Day I have been thinking about what to write. What is peace? Is it a lack of violence? Is it a globe without conflict? Is it silence? Is it stupid?

I'm in favor of peace and I'm in favor of security. It would be nice to have both.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wishing you and yours health, balance and joy and without a doubt PEACE!

Thank you for adding your voice to the blogblast.

Danielle

I personally believe that it is through peace that we gain strength.

Khady Lynn said...

If only humans could be as nice as we are and get over themselves! THEN, we can have peace.

But, unfortunately, they're too stupid.

Holly

Mimi Lenox said...

What an awesome globe. You look so royal on top of the world like that. I do wish humans would get the picture too!