TURBO NEWS NETWORK: Take time to stop and smell the bacon . . . . . . . . .

Friday, April 07, 2006

Griselda the Gecko

Besides the canines of the house, the Human has one other animal authorized to live in the house. Griselda the Gecko has lived with us for a couple years. She used to live at the former workplace of my Human. But when my Human left that place, Griselda came home to be with us.

At first we were excited because she had a new smell that we weren't used to, but since then we think she's really boring. She doesn't do much. She eats crickets and sells Geico insurance. For some reason, my Human won't let Griselda run around and be our preymate playmate. We have, however, played with the crickets.

(Note to WoofWoof: I don't know what Geckos taste like, either. I can't bite through the glass case she's in.)

2 comments:

Woofwoof said...

So I guess the mouse is NOT authorized to live in the house now? Husky hunt party!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

No, the mice are not authorized. But we welcome them whenever we see them. Come on over, Woofwoof. We can hunt mice, raccoons, opossums, birds, and of course llamas.